Conflat Flange Components
- - The Scanwel range of CF components conform to ISO3669 and ISO9803-2
- - CF flanges mate with any conflat style flanges
- - Full range of fixed, rotatable and tapped available
- - Self centring with precision 2mm OFHC copper gasket
- - All sizes available with metric tapped bolts holes, UNF to order
- - Complete range of double sided equal and reducer flanges
- - Manufactured from low inclusion 304 stainless steel as standard, 316L and 316LN available
- - Two diametrically opposed machined leak detection grooves included on all flanges
- - Temperature range : -196ºC to +450ºC
- - Pressure range : Atmosphere to <10-13mbar
- - Non standard and US sizes to order
- - Scanwel stock viewports, feedthoughs and other vacuum components
CF Flange Connection
1- Locate copper gasket in flange knife edge recess.
2- Locate mating CF flange to secure gasket.
3- Attach all nuts, bolts and washers.
4- Hand tighten all bolts.
5-Tighten nuts evenly and gradually, working in diametrically opposed pairs as shown in red.
CF Flange Orientation