Following many years as the UK distribution partner for SPECS, the market leader in market leader in near-ambient pressure photoelectron spectroscopy, Scanwel is pleased to announce that we have signed a distribution agreement with Enviro Analytical Instruments, a new member of the SPECS group dedicated to the latest environmental XPS solution, the EnviroESCA. The instrument opens up new possibilities for analytical applications in the fields of medical technology, biotechnology and the life sciences. It offers the shortest loading-to-measurement time on samples of all types including liquids, tissue, plastics and foils, powders, soil, zeolites, rocks, minerals and ceramics. The system is can be loaded with multiple samples, or a single sample up to Ø 60 mm and 40 mm in height.
- Scanwel becomes the UK reseller for Agilent Ion Pumps
- Scanwel becomes the UK distributor for Enviro Analytical Instruments
- Full electrical feedthrough catalogue for SST now on the Scanwel website in GBP£
- Scanwel is seeking a new machinist to join our expanding team
- NT-MDT launches VEGA large sample AFM