A one-day workshop on surface science research will be held at the University of Birmingham on 17th December 2018. The workshop aims to cover most aspects of surface science research and is accessible to students and post-docs. The format is a full day of invited speakers who are leaders in their fields within Surface Science, with several tea and coffee breaks to promote interaction and cross-fertilisation between sub-disciplines. In addition, there is a poster session, for contributed posters from delegates. Student posters are eligible for entry for the poster prize, which will be awarded on the day. It is a great opportunity for young scientists to establish networks with research leaders for transfer of knowledge and generation of lasting collaborations and friendships.
- Scanwel becomes the UK reseller for Agilent Ion Pumps
- Scanwel becomes the UK distributor for Enviro Analytical Instruments
- Full electrical feedthrough catalogue for SST now on the Scanwel website in GBP£
- Scanwel is seeking a new machinist to join our expanding team
- NT-MDT launches VEGA large sample AFM