The annual meeting of the RSC Solid Surfaces Group takes place on the 19th of January 2018 at the Royal Society in London. This year’s meeting is entitled surface processes: structure and chemistry.
- New Mirage™ IR Microscope from Anasys Instruments disrupts the field of Infrared Spectroscopy
- NT-MDT launches VEGA large sample AFM
- Scanwel joins collaborative project to develop antimicrobial coatings
- Nanomechanics nanoindentation products now added to the Scanwel range
- SPECS launches next generation Kreios150 electron analyser for small spot ARPES and Momentum Microscopy