The ability to characterise the electrode/electrolyte interface in-situ is critical to furthering fundamental understanding and developing new electrochemical technologies. This one-day meeting, organised by the Thin Films and Surfaces Group will showcase the state-of-the-art in developing in-situ characterisation of electrochemical interfaces using microscopy, spectroscopy, and diffraction. The meeting takes place on 26th September at the Photon Science Institute, University of Manchester.
- Scanwel becomes the UK reseller for Agilent Ion Pumps
- Scanwel becomes the UK distributor for Enviro Analytical Instruments
- Full electrical feedthrough catalogue for SST now on the Scanwel website in GBP£
- Scanwel is seeking a new machinist to join our expanding team
- NT-MDT launches VEGA large sample AFM