25th to 28th September 2017. Diamond Light Source is hosting the 9th International Workshop on Infrared Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Accelerator Based Sources, WIRMS 2017. We are supporting the stand of Anasys Instruments there, and will showcase their AFM-IR and sSNOM products.
- Scanwel joins collaborative project to develop antimicrobial coatings
- Nanomechanics nanoindentation products now added to the Scanwel range
- SPECS launches next generation Kreios150 electron analyser for small spot ARPES and Momentum Microscopy
- Welcome to the New Scanwel Website
- Anasys: NEW tapping AFM-IR mode delivers 10nm Infrared imaging